Old blacksmith style by Shinichi Watanabe
Kurouchi Yanagi knives!
Here are Kurouchi Yanagi knives. They are limited models having unique blades and handles. Yanagi type has Machi, Kaisaki type doesn't.
- #1 Kurouchi Kaisaki Yanagi knife 190mm: Ebony
- Total length 330mm, blade 190mm, width 30mm, thickness 3.2mm, single bevel, material white steel, Kurouchi surface. With D-shaped ebony handle with horn hilt.
- Price: JPY28,000 In stock
- #2 Kurouchi Kaisaki Yanagi knife 200mm: Rose
- Total length 340mm, blade 200mm, width 32mm, thickness 3.8mm, single bevel, material white steel, Kurouchi surface. With Octagonal shaped rose handle with dyed maple hilt
- Price: JPY29,000 In stock
- #3 Kurouchi Yanagi knife 190mm: Enju
- Total length 335mm, blade 190mm, width 27mm, thickness 3.6mm, single bevel, material white steel, Kurouchi surface. With D-shaped Enju wood handle with horn hilt.
- Extra pictures A
- Shin's comment